https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 5 August 2010

Paperplay card and news of my win lol,

I got the news off my lovely friend Miria that I'd won on LOTV, I'm so excited as I love those stamps and it was such a fantastic start to the day,
the challenge over on Paperplay this week is a Recipe for you,
Two Designer papers, 1 Ribbon,3 Flowers and a charm,
We are being sponsored this week by the lovely Stitchy Bear images and she has kindly allowed us to use some of them too, mine is baby bear,
I'm entering this into the following challenges, Totally Gorjuss~ Baby,   The Corrosive Challenge~ Babies,   Charisma cardz~ Bears,
I've coloured the image with Copics, matted him onto a circle nestie layered on a scalloped one, I've doodled around the edge woth a glue pen and added glamour dust, I've also done the same on the papers, the banner I hand cut and it has a freebie sentiment on from a craft mag, the flowers are X-cut, and the charm was from my trip the other day lol,
Loking forward to seeing your creations, see you soon, hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. Yes, actually I could do something and I'm working on another card. Your new card is sooo cute, I love all the lovely details : how did you print the banner? The dayper pin - I don't know if this the correct word for it-charm is terrific. Hugs. Miria P.S. Here it's raining cats and dogs!

stampingandstitching said...

Adorable baby card Liz! Love your design and the pretty colours! Beautiful colouring too! Congrats on your win, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new goodies!

Dragonlady said...

hi Liz

You lucky girl winning LOTV stamps, can't wait to see what you do with them.
Gorgeous card hun.

Hugs Ali x

Liz said...

Beautiful card as always Liz


GREAT WORK

Liz B LOL ;)

Julie M said...

Congrats on your win, Liz - lucky you, LotV stamps are the cutest!! Love this card - all the gingham details are so perfect for baby cards.

Julie xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet baby card...loved the scalloped circle and the gingham touches.
Alicia xx

papertrails leaver said...

wahoo on the win! That's great news! Your card is precious! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Liz, this is adorable!

stitchy said...

Hi Liz, how have you been? I see you are still making them beautiful cards like always ;)...I'm glad I had the chance to stop by your blog and say hello, it's been so long..
Take care and thank you, it's been an honor to sponsor Paperplay ;)

stitchy xoxox

Unknown said...

Love this card so cute Liz great layout and detail
Hugs
Sarah xx