https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 15 November 2010

Lady in Red

Hi peeps,
How's your weekend been? I've been excited as I won first on MDU, what an honour I feel like I've won the lottery, does that make me sad, no don't answer that lol,

My card today is for our lovely Die Cut Dreams challenge and it's to use staples on your work, it's good fun thinking of the ways to use these things and I know you will have fun,

This lovely girl is a Lily of the valley image, isn't she adorable which I've coloured in Copics and her fur muff is Glamour Dust, I cut her out her ringlets were a bit tricky I can tell you lol, and using Pin Flair gel raised her up a little,
as you can see I've sewn my card and the staples are added too,
I bought a gold dauber but I'm disappointed as it quite dull  and doesn't show like I thought it would (it's on the flowers)
Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss ~ Traditional Christmas colours,
Cute card Thursday ~ Anything Goes,
Lily of the Valley ~ Anything goes,

The rest of the recipe are, Magnolia Doo Hickey swirl, Raffia ribbon from Hobbycraft~ I went for some more of this and they've stopped selling it,
Magnolia Ticket stamp, Marianne design flower punch, Woodware Staples, Gold gems~ stash,
sorry not sure who's the paper is maybe Bo Bunny !
Pop over to DCD and see what my lovely team buddies have made too, then get those staples flowing lol,






3 comments:

denny said...

aw cute card liz ive just had this stamp to shes so cute i bet my cuppa went cold lol mwahhhhh denny

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning,love that image,those papers,and all the detail is just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!!! Liz chum this card is a beauty!!! cute wee image love all your detail and glamour dust not got any of this must get me some hehe' Thanks chum for sticking my Candy on your sidebar for me big hugs xx off to look at your next card chum Hugs
Sarah xx