https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 2 December 2010

Summer Days!

The sun is shining here, melting what little bit of snow we got, but it's certainly not summer lol,

I went out yesterday doing a bit of Christmas shopping and when I got back my lovely papers from the prize I'd won from Magnolia Down Under were on my mat, they are gorgeous and I couldn't wait to make a card with them, even though I still have loads of other things I should be doing lol.

Now I wanted to show the paper so I've not added to many embellies or layers,
I did cut the paper in half oh err and thought should I have done that lol, but I wanted to add the white layer just for a little decoration, I was going to raise the left hand column up slightly too only I'd stuck it on before I put my head in gear and remembered, that's what you get when you should be doing something else and feel guilty lol,
My ribbon is threaded through a quickcutz die and it holds the ribbon together lovely,
the sentiment is a LOTV stamp, the butterflies are a  Martha Stewart punch, gosh digging that out was fun I've done that many Christmas cards I couldn't find it lol,
I'm entering this into the Magnolia Down Under challenge because that's the challenge this time, as the papers go so well,

Oh well I'm off now, some lovely housework is calling!!







14 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Liz,beautiful papers you have won,gorgeous card
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

Liz this is such a beautiful card and the DP are gorgeous chum, congrats on your win with them,love your layout and detail as always, I see you have changed your look!!Lol it's looks fabulous chum, have a great day Hugs
Sarah x

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous paper lol for a Gorgeous card. LOve it. What a cutie your Tilda is.
Chrissyxx

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful card! I can feel the summer :o))
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWW Liz this is awesome those papers look wonderful so are the embellishments and of course Tilda looks stunning, I do love the new look blog.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card Liz! When I saw these papers as a prize I thought they were so nice I had to buy some ~ I even got a little extra for my Secret Santa SSShhh...

Good Luck with the MDUC Challenge :)

Sharon x

Debbie Dolphin said...

OOOooo such a gorgeous summery card its just so perfect. Thankyou for playing along with us this week at MDUC
love Debbie xxx

Joanne said...

LOVELY paper Liz! What a nice prize, you really used them well! Your Tilda is so sweet, love the colors! Thanx for stopping by my blog, I know how hectic it is this time of year, no worries. Always glad to have you whenever you have the time! Hope you're having fun getting ready for the holiday. Hugs, J:)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Liz, adorable Tilda and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Susy said...

This is so pretty!
Like the colors!
HUGS SUSY FROM SWEDEN

Camilla said...

So gorgeous card! I love the colours and flowers:)
Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Deirdre said...

Love this Liz... fab.

Mina said...

wow Liz you have used her perfectly...I love it when someone I know wins candy
Mina xxx

Heather said...

Hi Liz, gorgeous card - such pretty papers and pretty Tilda. fabulous details and I love the sentiment.....
I'm certainly dreaming of summer days.
I think you weather is pretty much like mine - I had a message from my daughter in Blackburn and she said temperatures = -10 & plenty of snow.
Pretty much the same as here in Germany - so keep warm and stay safe.
hugs Heather xx