https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 6 February 2011

Love you

Hi peeps,
If any one saw my post yesterday about losing my mojo, it's great to let you know it came back lol,
I wrote my post and went in my craft room, thought I'd get some ideas together and my son walked in, well I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
any how after he'd left and we'd had a lovely chat and a good cup of tea my mojo was their in all it's wonder though you may not think so when you see my card he he!
I've made this card for my daughters Birthday, the trouble is she does occasionally look on here so if she see's it well I'll just have to do her another won't I lol,

I added some diamond sparkles glitter to her hearts but it's changed the colour slightly, they weren't that colour to start off with and the photo makes it more pronounced but I think it's still ok and isn't your heart that colourish anyway lol!!!! ( use your imagination here) lol,
the border die is a Martha Stewart punch that I got from the show, it's lovely to use and I just punched two layers of card sandwiched them together added my lace and hey presto!
the papers are of course Basic Grey and are from the sugared pad,

The bottom of my card is done using prima flowers, and roses and do you see a Tim Holtz film strip peeking through there?

I just love this gorgeous spotted ribbon which is here and at the top of my card too,

My image is coloured with Distress inks as is the background, the shape is of course a Spellbinders  nestabilty die,

Think I've gone a bit overboard on my piccies, are you agreeing with me here????

Challenges,
Basic Grey ~ Hearts
Simply Create ~ Give your heart away 
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes optional Ribbon
Simon Says Stamp ~ Love is in the Air ~ hearts and flowers
Alphabet challenge ~ N is for Nesties

Right I need to do some DT work now so see you all later lol




25 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Liz,this is so pretty!!
Great to read that your mojo is back.
Have a nice day!!
Hugs Heidy

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. I hope you can give this card to your daughter 'cause it's a super one but just in case you'll be able to make another even better! I love Tilda, the colours and all the perfect details! Have a nice Sunday, Miria xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Liz - love the layout and the beautiful colouring. So pleased your Son arrived, and helped you get your mojo back (though I would never have known that your mojo had been missing)LOL!
Have a great day - Love, Sylvia xxx

denny said...

gorjuss card hunny love the pretty image glad u had a loverly birthday hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous hun...Your DD will adore it and if she see's it never mind, gives you a chance to do another with all your lovely new stash...lol

x
Vicky

ps. nothing wrong with your mojo hun!!!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni and beautifully coloured too :o)
hugs and xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz Nothing wrong with your mojo this is a beautiful card, the more I see that tilda the more I want her, love the pressies below.
Chris x

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Fabulous card, Tilda looks so sweet, your Daughter will, no doubt, love this one....think the hearts look stunning too.xx

Mummylade said...

it's adorable, I'm sure she'll want it even if she sees it before her birthday =)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful card. Love the colours you have used and great layout. Tilda is beautifully coloured too. Donna

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. She is one sweet Tilda! No you have not gone overboard it's nice to be able to see all the separate parts of the card. LOve these colours too.
Chrissyxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow like how you have put all the papers together. Cute idea the dotty ribbon peeking out at the side. I think the hearts are great really stand out !! Kitty :)

Vicky said...

Just adorable Liz, sweet image and I love your dp's and all the sparkle too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Stunning Liz you mojo is shinning throughout this card chum, I love every detail, hope you daughter doesn't see this on your blog she will love this!!! hope you are doing ok and glad you like my new header and layout chum, it was a very special lady helped me do this after all my ???? for help!!!! lol' thanks again Liz Big Hugs xxxxx
Sarah x

Chrissy said...

I love your mixture of papers, a gorgeous card.I dont think your mojo went away, I think he only went to get his brother cause now you are doubly good.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

oohhh Liz ,,, this is absolutely GORGEOUS !! I love this card and the papers and colours are beautiful ,,, stunning !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

Hi Liz,

I'm sorry I didn't get here to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY earlier! I'm having a shocker! I hope you had a wonderful day and it looks like you were spoilt YAY!! I love this gorgeous card, so soft and pretty and feminine :)

Sharon x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Liz.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I think you got confused with your challenges lol! Alphabet Challenge is N for Numbers this week! xx

Kylie said...

oh WOW Liz! I love visiting your blog :) Your card is amazing. Loving the film strip too :)
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie
(PS - I'm so sorry! I thought I was following your blog only to discover I wasn't... gosh, I've been missing out! All fixed now ;) Hugs xx)

Heather said...

Last time on this side of the fence for you missus!!!
Gorgeous card, scrumptious colours and your lovely Tilda is coloured so beautifully and so many fabulous details.

Glad you joined us for the last time at Basic Grey,
hugs Heather xx

kelly said...

Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at simply create.

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers!

Thanks so much for joining our Love Challenge at MDUC this week.

Hugs Tanja

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! fabulous details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Thanh Vo said...

What a pleasant surprise to open up your blog and find a beautiful Tilda card! Thanks for playing along at Raise the Bar.