https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 23 February 2012

For you

Hi guys, this may be short as I forgot to  write my post for our paper play challenge and I'm looking after Tegan lol,
our challenge today is 
for a mother/aunt/sister

I coloured this image  a little while ago using my distress re-inkers, the background is made using the same and it's got white acylic paint mixed with Victorian velvet on the edges, 

The dots are made using liquid pearl,
Challenges
Stamping scrapping ~ Say it with flowers
Deep ocean ~ Pink and brown

sorry will fill in with more detail later lol

23 comments:

Teresa said...

Stunning card Liz, really beautiful xx

Monydav said...

Liz, this card is very beautiful, i love it!
Hugs Monica

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow Liz, another truly amazing card, ho'd u get so good colouring with distress inks, ur Fab, plz tell ur secrets...lol
No serious u shud do a video or something, I love how u put everything together, huge hugz,Kenz xx
Its my birthday on 2nd mar so am having a huge giveaway on my blog starting that day, plz pop by, xxx

Fleur said...

Absolute STUNNER
HUGZ Fleur xXx

arjette said...

Wooww Liz, it's awesome!!!

gr. arjette.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Liz,
How pretty this card is, I love the gorgeous lace.
So lovely!
melly. xxx

Susy said...

Beuatiful, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Esther said...

This girl is so sweet.
Very nice card again,gorgeous!

Hugs esther

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz! I love the background! realy fantanstic! hugs, Marlies

Tineke van der Linden said...

Een prachtige kaart!
Groetjes Tineke

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Liz your cards are so beautiful I could never give them away if I made them!! Hugs Susan x

Kleine85 said...

This is so awesome!!!! Liz, I love all your work!!!

Hugs, Tanja

cheryl said...

oh wow what can i say apart from stunning hugs cheryl xx

coops said...

gorgeous card liz.fab sweet tilda and stunning pretty details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is great Liz I do love the background fab work hun! Hugs Rebekah xx

Babette said...

Beautiful card with stunning details. Love what you have done with the background of the image.
Hugs,
Babette

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Liz,a beautiful card
Clairexx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp. Nice colors.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Liz.
i love your coloring and layout.
hugs Maz

Kim said...

Stunning card. Love the soft colors and the way you've colored Tilda.

Hugs Kim

Unknown said...

Wow Liz just breathtaking!!!! Wow this is really a stunning stunning card!!!!! Wow unbelievable!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowwww what a gorgeous card Liz!!
Beautiful colors, and I love the sweet image.

Hugs Jannie!!

Kerryn said...

wow Liz. I am so pleased to have stumbled across your blog. Your work is stunning! I really want to learn to use distress inks. I also want that stamp!!