https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 21 April 2012

Two for the price of one!

I'm back again with my Creations for 
I've made two cards today using the same gorgeous Mimosa Hat stamp from Blidmalarna,
wow love her too,
for my first one  it's  more a modern shabby chic style, I think!

I've stamped her out twice and decoupaged her hat brim,top,right pig tail ribbon, flower and right shoe, these have been stuck on with pinflair glue for a little depth and height,
the main card shape is made using a grand nestie from spellbinders and the paper is 
the finishing touches are a gorgeous Memory Box Arboscello tree, I use this quite a bit, and also a Magnolia Doo Hickey Peony Petal Die, to these I have added star dust stickles for a hint of glimmer,
the gorgeous ribbon is by Berisfords and is white satin  edge sheer, the pearls are ivory silk pearls from the hobby house,
close up of the decoupage!

Number two is a  more vintage style,I think lol,

I've used a craftworks card scalloped base card for this one but I've made a mock criss cross effect top, the lovely papers are by Prima from the Meadowlark pad,

the beautiful white satin edge ribbon has a few Hobby House Pearls on too,
the gorgeous  Memory Box Willow dragon fly die has clear gems for the tail and has star dust stickles on too,
Bildmalarna with mimosa hat is coloured with my distress re-inkers and I've added another pearl for the flower centre,


Challenges
Bildmalarna Challenge ~ Bingo Pearls/ layers/ ribbon
Charisma cardz ~ Shabby chic

Janet has a fabby weekend sale on too,
10% off all MME paper pads
and 10% off selected Prima ones too,
so pop on over and get yourself a treat!

happy crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun these are simply stunning,you attention to detail always blows me away,love that first one Hun its just fantastic and just love that tree,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

Pamela said...

Gorgeous cards Liz, that image is so cute.

Pam x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Morning Liz,

Both cards are gorgeous, Loving all those pinks on the second card.. Love the colour, layout and all the die cuts on the first one..Great design..

Have a good weekend

Hugs Kelly

Crafteezee said...

Oh my Liz they are both absolutely gorgeous and I also have a passion for these stamps. I'm sure I'd be a millionaire if I weren't into crafting, lol.
Have a good weekend, Hugs Tracy x

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Liz,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janette said...

Oh Liz both these are amazing, so different and truly stunning hun.xxx

Debs said...

Two very beautiful cards Liz - so different but both equally gorgeous.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Take care.
Debs xx

Esther said...

Both are very nice to see,wonderful colors!

x Esther

Faye said...

Wow, these are both completely gorgeous. Love 'em. xx

Lizzy said...

Hi Liz, these are truly beautiful, thank you for sharing. x

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.i love the adorable image and stunning colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

These are Stunning Liz, you always create the most amazing cards. I love every single detail on them...Amazing xx
Hugs mau xx

Pauline said...

Stunning cards!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Clare Brown said...

love love and love this,thanks for sharing this week at charisma

Gram's Treasures said...

Delightful cards and such a pretty image! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

Carrie said...

Love both of these cards! Fantastic work! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x

Unknown said...

A pair of gorgeous cards. The first one is dreamy! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa xox

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you so much for joining our bingo challenge at Bildmålarna this time!
Hugs, Lena Katrine