https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 23 December 2012

Anything goes at LHOSM

Hi guys, back to show you my card for the latest 
which is of course Anything goes,
did my title give you a clue lol,
I couldn't resist using this adorable Tilda with little Rudolf stamp again, she's so adorable, she's again coloured with my copics, any tips on taking good pictures my copics always look dull on the photo even when they aren't lol,
The Doo Hickeys spruce trees have been given the snow tex treatment again and I added pearl pen dots for a little texture, 
As you can see I did them on here too,
The Large Reindeer was a gift from my sis again, thanks so much Ann love ya! and I coloured it with vintage photo distress ink to match the colours,

Recipe
Medium white pom pom trim @ TRG
Christmas stocking charm @ TRG
Beaded swirl branch @ TRG
Ivory/cream beaded berries @ TRG
Red berries @ TRG (currently out of stock)

Papers ~ Inkido 
 Riddersholm @ Live and love crafts
Doo Hickey ~  bloomy tag

Prima say it in crystals ,gold /saffron @ MCH
Viva Decor pearl pen, Ice white @ MCH
Silver lame ribbon @ TPLRS
Oloroso seam binding @ TPLRS
Red cherry blossom @ TPLRS
Red sweetheart blossom @ TPLRS

Challenges
Crafts and me ~ winter wonderland
Deep Ocean ~ Santa is coming to town
Tilda's Town ~ something Christmas
Magnolia Dow Under ~ anything goes


wishing you all
 A very Happy Christmas
and a Fantastic New Year
Have fun!!!!
Hugs Liz xx

23 comments:

Ivonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wow, so many beautiful details. Love all the dies, the color combo, the cute image...everything! Hugs, Ivonne

Tracey T said...

This is fabulous, Liz. Love your colouring and the photos look just fine to me! Have a lovely Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2013! Tracey x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Liz! Love it.

Sue said...

Stunning card Liz. I love the image and all your wonderful detailing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Hugs Sue

Sumsibine said...

Wow, what a great card - looks sooo cute!
Happy Christmas to you and your family!
Lots of love
Bine

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous, absolutely stunning!!!! Love your colouring and the pearl dots! Your flowers are sooo beautiful! Merry Christmas, hugs, Brigitte

Nicole said...

Wow and another stunning creation!!!Marvelous!! Hugs, Nicole

Nicola said...

Beautiful creation as ever Liz with a gorgeous Tilda and amazing details and shape!
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to seeing your creations in 2013!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Babette said...

What a wonderful card. Love the big snowflakes and the wooden reindeer.
Hugs,
babette

Heather said...

Hi Liz, I'm just popping along to wish you and the family a wonderful Happy Christmas and that the New Year bring my lots of love, joy and laughter!!!
After a year I think my computer problems are over - phewww!!!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and details, Tilda and friend are both adorable and perfect with the splash of red!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Liz!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas time with your family!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty Liz... Down from the colours to the embellies and dies, lovely! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Liz, this is totally gorgeous as always, love how you coloured Tilda and her friend (love the expression on his face!) I wish you & your family all a wonderful Christmas & all the very best for 2013, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous liz,.stunning sweet tilda and your design is beautiful.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Carla Burger said...

Hi Liz, this card is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck! Hugs Carla.

Christa said...

Very beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Hugs , Christa.

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this is sooooooooo totally gorgeous love love love the image & the colours are lush hun.
The only thing I could suggest hun is daylight lamps & when going in close to your creation zoom in instead of going closer if you know what I mean. I use my light tent & 2 daylight lamps, 1 each side....I would be lost without them tbh hun.

Hope you had a lovely christmas with your family sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Louise said...

Hello Liz!
This is such an amazing xmas card youre showcasing here hunni :) Love your beautiful coloring and the details you added are so stunning :) Amazing papers too!

Thank you so much for joining us at DOC this fortnight, welcome back! Wishes for a happy new year!
Hugs, Louise

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Liz, love this Tilda, thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town 'Something Christmas' challenge. Hope you've had a good Christmas, Happy New Year, hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

what lovely Tilda coloring! Delightful and charming! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Susy said...

This is stunning, Liz!
Love your colouring!

Wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HUGS SUSY

Janiel/ janny said...

Liz BEAUTIFUL STUNNING work as always!!!!!
Happy New Year to you........

hugs.....oh oh yea thanks for joining us MDUC this week..

Janne said...

Hi! This is so beautiful. Cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hugs, Janne