https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 5 December 2013

Noel

Hi guys, just showing a latest card I've made before my camera has packed up!!!!

it has been playing up a little while so I paid a lot of money for a new Battery, this was fine at first like taking pictures of two cards then it played up again, today it says the battery is unsuitable and yet it has taken some of the said pictures with it,
I really do think some ones trying to tell me something as my arthritis in my fingers has been playing up as well!!! I think i need a Christmas break lol,
anyhows onto my card lol
I've used some adorable Joy crafts die cuts for this card and then I've added vintage photo on the edges which is a look I love,
Noel Tilda is coloured with my distress re-inkers and I've added a hint of snow tex around the edges too, 
Tilda has been cut out onto the 6002/0254 die from Joy crafts,
For this side I have used the fabby doily die 6003/1004,and snowflakes die 6002/2018 and the 6002/0135 die onto which I  have added a little script, the other doily is a cheery lynn die
This side has a snowflake border die 6002/2021 and an added snowflake die again 6002/2018, the bottom die is also by Joy crafts and is 6002/0262
the paper is by Magnolia,

Challenges
Magnolia-licious - Doilies
Bunny Zoes - shabby chic/ vintage
Ho Ho Ho -  Christmas challenge
Tilda's town - Christmas
hope this makes sense as I'm also full of a cold and my heads mush,
off to get a lemsip lol
hugs Liz xx


6 comments:

Marja Sch said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Just wonderful. Hugs Marja

Beth Brovold said...

Isn't technology grand (when it's working that is)!!! Despite all your technical difficulties you have still managed to create a BEAUTY...but then all of your work is STUNNING!! Hope that you feel better!!!

Unknown said...

Well Liz, I for one wouldn't have known your camera was being nasty to you! Your card looks fabulous and it is so nicely photographed, too! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Liz - hope your camera is soon fixed (and your fingers less painful) Thanks for joining in with our Ribbon Girl Christmas Challenge, Mary x

Riet Kamstra said...

Beautiful card, just love it. Thanks for joining us @ Tildas town this week! Riet xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.i really love your design and adorable tilda ;D

x coops xx