https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 3 July 2014

Time for a break

Hi guys, I thought I'd pop by today with a creation I've made using one of the latest products from Dutch Doobadoo,

This is ome of a pack of four apron shapes made out of MDF code Mini Album 460440060 that you get in the pack,
I have so loved making this and have used some of the new Maja design coffee in the Arbour design papers, I made a pocket shape using one of them and added the gorgeous paper art border on top again from DD,
code 472948020

The adorable flowers are a mixture from Sweet Lilac and ones from my stash and I have used some of  the gorgeous pearl string available at Live and Love crafts, i cut down a hint of a doily to peek behind too,

The clock is again from another Maja design paper Vintage Autumn Basics XVI and is again from Live and Love crafts as is the seam binding I've used for the ties,
 I've also used the  fabby paper art kraft kitchenware again from DD 479002004 of course to give the kitchen feel to the project this time!!! some I raised up with 3D glue to give depth to the project,

To finish it off I added a tag from the paper pad and some of the delicate paper art butterflies 472948007 so love these and use them nearly all the time,

I have a few ideas running through my head for the three other aprons too, I just need the time!!!! lol
talking of which, Kay is nearly getting her house hopefully!! she should have got the keys today but it looks like she may not now, when she does get them we are helping out with a bit of decorating etc so I may be here and there a while, but i should soon have my craft room back!!!!
trying to craft on a smallish table in your bedroom for eight months and having to move everything to do one thing then move it again to do another has driven me mad!!!! lol

so anyway enough of my rambling!!, hope you like what I've created, thanks so much for your continued visits I so try to get back to you but with Tegan here 24/7 and she shouts Nanna where are you and looks so adorable I just can't resist her!!!!!
Happy Crafting1
Hugs Liz xx


10 comments:

Gertrude said...

Liz, deine Karte ist wunderschön, auch die anderen Arbeiten sind wunderschön
glg Gertrude

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat superleuk is je schort! Het Maja papier is er zo leuk voor.
Groetjes Tineke

Beth Brovold said...

AWESOME Liz!!! Your apron is so GORGEOUS!!! You've embellished is so BEAUTIFULLY...what a PERFECT decoration for your craft room or kitchen!!! I can certainly understand being torn between your crafting and that ADORABLE little girl...when we have any of the Grandkiddies here your attention is 100% with them!!!
Take care,
Beth

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous (as always). did not realize you were crafting on a small table and yet still turning out these gorgeous beauities! Well done you.

I totally understand the reaction to Nana, where are you...who can resist!!!

Rom-a said...

Bardzo eleganckie, podoba mi się!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Vicky xx

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous card

coops said...

so stunning liz.the shape is fabulous and i love all your pretty detailing.:D

xx coops xx

Becky said...

This is fantastic Liz.
So pretty, love everything about it.
Hugs,
Becky x

Carol S. said...

Hi Liz, been on hols and nearly missed this one! Great project and sp pretty. Love Marja papers but hate cutting into them! I have asked for 30 hours a day but not got them yet!! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx