https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 11 December 2016

Christmas Baubles

Hi guys, well it's really coming close to that time of the year now isn't it?
In the latest collection I got  from Tracy at Noor Design UK
In the forest winter wonderland there was these fabulous clear bauble style products, these I decided to decorate with the adorable little trees inside,



I took the trees, and added some Dutch Doobadoo structure paste, using a plastic pallet knife adding peaks here and there, leave these to dry,
When the base was dry I then added a little of the paste to the tree edges then sprinkled some of the glamour dust over the top, which was again in the kit,


While this dried I added some structure paste inside one of the two halves, I did this again with a plastic knife making peaks here and there, while still wet, add one of the trees to one of the halves and try to place where it is in the center and fairly straight, leave this to dry too,

When set I added some of the Viva Decor Ice Crystals which came in the kit on top off the tree base and over the base of the bauble, keeping this half  flat so the crystal doesn't fall out, carefully join the other half to this one,
shake lightly and the crystals should go slightly on the other half at the base too, these shine lovely though typically it's not showig on here!!

I finished my baubles off with some white twine from my stash, then some of the  shabby white larch cones from the kit and some shabby bells again from the kit, I then added some die cut holly leaves and some chipboard holly leaves, edged with distress ink,
I then borrowed some lovely inspiration off Plony and added some of the crystals on the top,


Hope your getting ready for the big day now!!

Noor Design UK - Sparkle
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh Wow Liz, they are fabulous! I love how you have used the trees inside the baubles, what a wonderful idea.
Hugs
Gina xx

yvon said...

O wow, these are totally awesome. I love them.
Hugs, Yvon

Carol S. said...

Love these baubles and the design is beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

These are just gorgeous Liz! I love the natural frosted tones on the topper you created, goes so well with all the white snow and it really pops against the dark tree! Beautiful! hugs :)

Diane said...

Wow your snowy ornaments are just wonderful.

Hugs Diane