https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 11 August 2017

A Foamiran Roses headband

Hi guys, as you know i'm so into Foamiran at the minute, and can't seem to put it down!!! Lol
So I made some Roses in my granddaughters favourite colour,


I made it out of white Foairan coloured with Gelatos with olive green Foamiran for the leaves,






She loves it, which is quite good, he he

I'm back tomorrow with my DT card for Swedish house Crafts,
See you soon,
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Got to say Liz it's really impressive stuff this foamiren, but I'm just not getting into it and that really frustrates me as I'll have ago as a rule...maybe no mojo for it, this is gorgeous and the flowers look so real...x

Nicole Robinson said...

This is beautiful!!

Sandra said...

So beautiful!

Jan said...

Beautiful Roses Liz xx Jan

Pablob said...

Hi Liz

My hubby bought me some Foamiran for my birthday yesterday, and I've been desperately looking for tutorials on how to make the beautiful flowers that i've been seeing everywhere. The only thing is, where I live I have to get my internet via satellite - we live in the middle of a field, and as it's SO expensive, I can't watch videos. Therefore you can imagine how thrilled I was when I found your blog, and the lovely picture tutorials that you've done. It appears though that you've only done two so far, and I'm sure there are many others around like me who for whatever reason can't watch video, so if you could find the time to make some more tutorials, or even give some recommendations as to the best die shapes to use, your favourites etc., I'd be VERY grateful. I have, needless to say, become a follower, so that I don't miss anything in the future. Keep up the great work.

Judi

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this is so pretty a beautiful colour with amazing flowers hugs x

Olga Bielska Warsztaty Artystyczne said...

So beautiful! Thank you for the fun in the FHB blog challenge :) - DT Olga